Step into luxury and experience healing of mind, body, and soul on this two-night getaway. Discover tranquility on an exclusive tour, guided riverside meditation, and herbal tasting experience at Inner Oaks Holistic Approach and stay at 5-Star, Auberge Thon Jaune along the shores of Chebeck Bay complete with private outdoor sauna & hot tub.
- Two-night stay at Auberge Thon Jaune, 5-star Canada Select accommodation: a year-round, luxury-vacation home, located less than 20-minutes from Yarmouth, in the heart of Wedgeport – one of Nova Scotia’s traditional Acadian communities! Enjoy everything you need to recharge, de-stress, and immerse yourself in sea breezes and the beauty of nature:
- One king bedroom and one queen bedroom, sleeps four
- Each bedroom features a private ensuite bath
- Relax in the waterside hot tub and sauna or enjoy the views from the spacious deck
- Explore nearby hiking trails and endless coastline
- Indulge in tranquility at Inner Oaks Holistic Approach:
- Meet the proprietor, Laura of Laura’s Tastes who will guide you through her curated herbal nursery. Through herbs, she’ll share her story from mind, to heart, to soul.
- Find peace with a guided, silent meditation on the banks of the Tusket River
- Reflect and set your own intensions with a thoughtfully led journaling experience
- Enjoy freshly prepared afternoon tapas on the covered veranda overlooking the lavender
- Savour flavours from the region in your very own welcome basket like lavender chocolate by Chocolaterie-by-the-Sea (using Inner Oaks lavender) Inner Oaks preserves, and fresh baked croissants!
Dates: Available daily until mid-October for two-night bookings, subject to availability
Price: $1159 plus HST for up to four adults
* Includes two-nights accommodation at Auberge Thon Jaune, Inner Oaks Holistic Approach experience, and welcome basket for four adults.
Good to Know:
- Check in at Auberge Thon Jaune is anytime after 4 pm and check out time is 11 am
- Please bring comfortable flat footwear for walking in and about the gardens at Inner Oaks Holistic Approach.
- Please bring an umbrella or rain gear if light rain is in the forecast.
- Inner Oaks has many herbs, berries and flowers on the property that bees and other insects and pollinators enjoy! If you have any allergies, please bring all necessary medications.
- Conditions/Cancellation Policy: Cancellations more than 48-hours in advance of your arrival date may be eligible for full refund. Cancellations after 48-hours in advance of your arrival date are non-refundable.